Saturday, July 11, 2009

It's THE END! Can I make a comeback?

MST results are out!

Extremely DISAPPOINTED with my results.

An overview of my results:
Chemical Engineering Principles A: 38/40
Analytical & Physical Chemistry: 46/50
Materials in Practice: 95/100
Applied Electricity and Electronics: 14/50
Introduction to Chemical Engineering: Unknown

I was wondering the whole day why my Physics had deproved over the past few months. What has gone wrong? Well, I guess for my result Introduction to Chemical Engineering will be as bad as AE&E. Lost 30 marks due to insufficient time to complete...

Anyway, our class highest was Matthew, who got top for CEPA, A&PC and MIP. Got to buck up soon. Can't lose to people just like that!

Can I make a comeback? I wonder... ...

No comments:

Post a Comment