Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Endless Works!

I shall say that today is a better day.

Woke up rather early today though lesson starts at 10.30am. I was not sleeping well yesterday. Was figuring out how to get the right circuit diagram for CP4008 group assignment.

Anyway, while eating breakfast, I studied a little on CP5046 to kill time. Then went to school with a lethargic feeling.

In school, I went to the library to print my edited reflection for the Security Seminar and settled down at one quiet corner to continue doing my group assignment.

After a while, I received Nizam's message about the CP4001 lesson is cancelled! Finally, I get to go home early for once! In MSN, Matthew asked whether what time the lesson start. I supposed he was somewhere in the library too. Don't bother to look for him.

Furthermore, Ms Kat. returned us our MST for CP5045. I have gotten 64/100. Not as disappointed as CP4008. However, I've to buck up NOW!!!

Currently, still working on group assignment where there are still lots of undone reports!

Can I complete and bear this hardship? I ponder... ...

1 comment:

  1. Hiii Joevin, how are u?? Didnt noe that u blog.. Mii quite busy lately.. Catch up during the Sep holi okiie?? Haha

    ReplyDelete